1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do : The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. Learned this from experience in Exeter of all places! If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you…. chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won’t see you, but everybody else will. Random I know, but hey!
4. Sometimes we have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (checking email on your iPhone, or making a list, etc. DON’T DO THIS!) predator might be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, and god knows what!! the tip is AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR LOCK THE DOORS
5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot; A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor and in the back seat B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door.
6. ALWAYS take the lift instead of the stairs. This tip is for lazy bums like me!
7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The chances that the predator will hit you (a running target) is 4%; And even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern! A good example of this can be seen on HBO’s Generation Kill!! watch it, you will be impressed!
Thanks all folks! I hope you like my first post– random as it is!